The resource pack is aimed at commissioners and strategic leads with a remit for falls, bone health and healthy ageing, but it will be of use to anyone working in this area. The pack contains:
• Extra information on the consensus statement key interventions including evidence of cost and clinical effectiveness.
• Links to an extensive selection of documents and tools including commissioning support resources, relevant clinical guidance and quality standards, research and policy documents and patient information.
• An additional section on frailty given the links between falls and frailty at patient, service and strategic levels.
• Suites of indicators that can be chosen for local collection.
• A handy commissioner’s checklist with the recommendations from both documents in RAG checklist form.