MSK Forum Acceptable Usage
The main purpose of this policy is to provide a friendly, supportive and considerate environment where users can share experience and expertise, and to allow us to take action if anyone breaches these terms.
Although areas of the MSK hub website may be viewed simply by visiting in order to post a message in the discussion forum you first need to register.
ARMA reserve the right to terminate your registration if we learn that you have provided false or misleading registration information or you breach this policy.
If you register, this policy will govern your use of the MSK hub. By completing the registration process, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by this policy.
The views expressed in the posts you will find in the discussion forums belong solely to their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of ARMA and/or our funders.
Please remember that the open and real-time nature of the forums makes it impossible for us to vouch for the validity of any content posted. As such, we are not responsible for any messages posted or the consequences of following any advice offered within posts. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, and other information provided. We reserve the right to edit any message posted in the discussion forum if we decide it is in breach of/conflicts with the main purpose of this policy.
By using the site, you agree to the following –
- You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, inaccurate or cannot be substantiated.
- You will not post any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable.
- You will not behave in an abusive manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone. If you disagree with someone’s posting or comment, respectfully discuss the issue but don’t attack that person.
- You will not post material that is clearly outside of the stated topic nor disrupt others’ use of the site by, for example, deliberately posting repeated or irrelevant material or copies of identical material.
- You will not post material which gives personal information about any individual. This is a forum to discuss policy and service improvements, not individual clinical cases.
- You will not use the site in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users.
- You will, if asked by an ARMA representative, cease posting any content deemed to breach these terms by the site’s moderators.
- You will not use the forum for commercial gain or to advertise your, or your organisation’s, own services or products.
You should remember that you are legally responsible for what you write. By participating in a discussion you undertake to indemnify us against any liability arising from any obscene, defamatory, seditious, blasphemous or other actionable statement published by you, or any breach of confidentiality, copyright or other intellectual property rights, and against all damages, losses, claims and costs (including without limitation fines and expenses arising out of or incurred in conducting or defending any proceedings) arising from any such actionable statements.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorised by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your registration or password.
If you find any material published to the forums to be offensive or objectionable, please contact us. If we determine that removal of material is necessary, we will make reasonable efforts to do so in a timely manner.
We may modify this policy at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified policy on the site. You agree to review this policy periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified policy.
If you do not agree to changes in this policy as they may occur, please arrange to terminate your registration by notifying ARMA of your unwillingness to accept the changes and by discontinuing your use of the site.